Taller de Lengua Inglesa 2014
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Activity 3- Getting to know the University campus

5 posters

Go down

Activity 3-  Getting to know the University campus Empty Activity 3- Getting to know the University campus

Post by Patricia 18/2/2014, 22:58

Hello again Exclamation 
This time I'd like to invite you to make a visit to the campus.

I have taken photos of the sector I like the most on the University campus. This part has got a big old bushy tree which I consider it can be called the "heart" of the campus. Seating under its shade, I feel comfortable, cool and in peace with my thoughts. I can imagine myself siting very close to this tree; resting and organizing my ideas after a fruitful day in class.

I've taken some pictures and I have uploaded them in Photosynth (http://photosynth.net). This application makes 360º images from your regular photos. Please, visit my Photosynth http://photosynth.net/view.aspx?cid=32d58013-e5c5-4433-aeb2-557198331dcc&m=false&i=0:0:131&c=-1.64815:0.189101:-0.0771008&z=516.077843124095&d=-0.854141607458483:-1.23743708886378:-1.6143939863012&p=0:0&t=False

Now,
I would like you to go around the campus and find your favourite place. You can take photos with your cellphone or your camera. Take as many photos as you like. But, before going crazy taking photos, please [Arial Black]read[/font] the tutorial you will find in our Homepage, under the title "Tutorials".
The tutorial will help you create your own Photosynths.

(NOTICE: Using Photosynth IS optional, you can take and upload regular photos, if you wish)

After you have READ the tutorial, CREATE your account on Photosynth.net. Then, TAKE your own photos and ARRANGE your photosynth. Later on, POST ("New Reply" below this message) the link to your photosynth (copy the link which appears when clicking on the "Share" button at the bottom of your Photosynth user page), so your classmates can visit your site and watch your creations. Please, after you copy the link to your page, explain the reasons for your choices and describe the photos.

Have a great time taking photos!

cheers

Last edited by Patricia on 25/2/2014, 10:53; edited 1 time in total

Patricia
Admin

https://talleringles2014.foroargentina.net

Back to top Go down

Activity 3-  Getting to know the University campus Empty Re: Activity 3- Getting to know the University campus

Post by Cami Olivero 23/2/2014, 17:10

Hello! Really I´m not went to the university to take photos, so my pictures are from Internet. But I promise that on Tuesday I will change this pictures for my pictures.

I think the sector I like the most on the University campus is the DINING ROOM, because here I can talk alot with my classmates, we can spend time having a lunch, or maybe drinking a coffee, sometimes we can do something homework, or simply we can sitting and wait the hour to return to the class.
The food is really, really good, and delicious. I love have lunch here and isn't expensive (this is the best part).
The worst part of the lunch is when you have to wait the microwave oven is clear for heating food, but well it is worth.
I hope you enjoy my post. See you on the next class!

THESE ARE MY PICTURES NOW  Very Happy 
Activity 3-  Getting to know the University campus 20140210
Activity 3-  Getting to know the University campus 20140211
Activity 3-  Getting to know the University campus 20140212

geek

Last edited by Cami Olivero on 28/2/2014, 13:54; edited 1 time in total

Cami Olivero

Back to top Go down

Activity 3-  Getting to know the University campus Empty Re: Activity 3- Getting to know the University campus

Post by Patricia 24/2/2014, 12:37

Well done Cami! This is a very good start! I like this part of the campus, too and I can't wait to see your own photos! Are you going to use Photosynth? If you need help don't hesitate in contacting me.

Patricia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MARIELA DEALBERA 24/2/2014, 14:20

Hello, This is my photosynth! I hope you like it!

http://photosynth.net/preview/view/2833df32-9889-4e43-acae-6fe24e76d3fe

I choose this place of the university, because I and my friends can go every morning to buy something, then we sit down and chat!. Is really peacefull, nobody shout! everybody are quiet and we can take a moment of peace after a very long class. And of course, we can pay the lunch and it's really cheaper than other restaurants and food is amazing  Very Happy 
See you tomorrow, 
Maru I love you

MARIELA DEALBERA

Back to top Go down

Post by Giuliana Chiappero 24/2/2014, 15:25

My favourite part of the University Campus is the dinning room because we can eat cheap food and is really delicious and we can talk and have a break in peace.
Activity 3-  Getting to know the University campus P1070410

Activity 3-  Getting to know the University campus P1070411

Giuliana Chiappero

Back to top Go down

Post by Giuliana Chiappero 24/2/2014, 15:30

This is another sector that I like because I can talk with friend, study or I can conect my computer so is a really nice sector.
Activity 3-  Getting to know the University campus P1070412

Giuliana Chiappero

Back to top Go down

Post by Brenda Calabuchi 24/2/2014, 18:22

My favorite place on campus is the green space it have around it, because I love the relax... and is a perfect place to draw and read. I really enjoy doing these activities, read and draw are excellent hobbies to open the mind, in my opinion of course.
Here is one picture of the campus. I took it with my mobile phone.

Activity 3-  Getting to know the University campus <a href=Activity 3-  Getting to know the University campus Img00810" />

...and here's another.
Activity 3-  Getting to know the University campus <a href=Activity 3-  Getting to know the University campus Img00811" />

Well, this is all. Kisses and see you soon!

Brenda Calabuchi

Back to top Go down

Post by Patricia 24/2/2014, 20:14

Congrats @Mariela! I loved your New Photosynth 3D!!Please, share your experience with the rest of the community; how did you find using Photosynth?

Patricia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MARIELA DEALBERA 27/2/2014, 15:25

Patricia wrote:Congrats @Mariela! I loved your New Photosynth 3D!!Please, share your experience with the rest of the community; how did you find using Photosynth?
Hello Patricia! thank you very much!
First, I read tutorial and then, I went to photosynth page and I created an account. Then, I waited to the page accepted me, and I started to take photos in many perspectives. When I could started, I followed instructions and it's all Very Happy

MARIELA DEALBERA

Back to top Go down

Post by Patricia 27/2/2014, 21:12

Thank you Mariela! Very Happy 

Patricia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Activity 3-  Getting to know the University campus Empty To PATRICIA

Post by Cami Olivero 28/2/2014, 13:55

Hi Patri !! I just change the pictures! I hope you enjoy it  Very Happy See you.

Cami Olivero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down