Taller de Lengua Inglesa 2014
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Activity 1: Introducing ourselves

+14
AntoGarafulic
EstebanStanfield
Julieta Rios
Ayelen Herrera
Aldana
Fabricio Igarzabal
Leonardo Marusich
MARIELA DEALBERA
Carolina
Ana Claudia
Cami Olivero
Giuliana Chiappero
Romina Blaffert
Patricia
18 posters

Go down

Activity 1: Introducing ourselves Empty Activity 1: Introducing ourselves

Post by Patricia 6/1/2014, 10:32

Hello! Very Happy 

It's so nice to meet you, also, virtually! lol! 

The platform will give us the opportunity to get to know each other a little bit more and it will give us the chance to keep on practising English outside the classroom.
Well, let's start! cheers 

First, let me introduce myself to you.

I'm Patricia and I'm twenty nine years old. I'm an English teacher from Villa María. I was born in this lovely city, and I work as an English teacher in and for three private institutes. I'm very passionate about technology as a new way of communication. I'm into keeping on learning day after day, and I try to be helpful most of the time. I love animals, that is why I have two pets, both rescued from the street.
I hope you find this site resourceful and interesting, and I hope you find this Workshop a positive and fruitful first approach to your university experience.
Well, now I would like to know about you...

Please, introduce yourselves and comment upon your goals and expectations on Taller de Lengua Inglesa.

Please, click on "Post Reply" so you can make a post, or, just go to the bottom of page and write inside the box called "Quick reply".
Good luck! Like a Star @ heaven

Patricia
Admin

https://talleringles2014.foroargentina.net

Back to top Go down

Activity 1: Introducing ourselves Empty Re: Activity 1: Introducing ourselves

Post by Romina Blaffert 4/2/2014, 19:53

Hi to everyone! I’m Romina Blaffert and I’m twenty eight. I’m from Leones but I’ve been living in Villa Maria since I started studying here. I have boyfriend and I live with him. As regards my academic life, I’m still a student of the Profesorado de Lengua Inglesa at the UNVM and I’m in the Curso de Admisión as an “Ayudante de Alumno”. So, let me know whenever you need help because my job is to help you! What is more, I love reading books and watching football matches and I’m a fan of Independiente! I also love playing volleyball. I used to play that sport but I stopped doing it five years ago because of a health problem. Well, hope you enjoy and could learn a lot in the Curso de Admision and remember that I’m with you to help you.  What a Face

Romina Blaffert

Back to top Go down

Post by Giuliana Chiappero 4/2/2014, 21:46

Hello pretty people! I'm Giuliana Chiappero. I'm from Silvio Péllico, is a small town which is near Villa Maria. Right now I'm living with my sister here in the city. I'm seventeen. I studied english at the academy for 5 years. Last year a taught little childrens in my town. I love go to the disco with my friends. I would like to study italian because I have that nationality. I speak a lot, I'm like a parrot hahaha!   Laughing
What else? I have a dog, he is a "Labrador" call Simba, like "The Lion King". I have boyfriend. I'm really close with my mom and dad and my little brother who is six is my love  I love you  
I'm sorry for the writing mistakes! See you soon!  lol!

Giuliana Chiappero

Back to top Go down

Post by Cami Olivero 5/2/2014, 01:26

Hello every body! I'm Camila Olivero. I'm nineteen years old. I'm from Villa Maria, so I live here with my mother, two sisters, two dogs and one cat, the only men of the house hahaha. I have a little brother too, but he lives with my dad. I have a boyfriend. I love spend time with my friends and go to the supermarket with my mom.
I went to academy been six years. The first five years I went to IVICANA'S academy and the last I went to LANDMARK academy. I also did an international exam from Cambridge Uiversity. The exam was KET.
Well the last year I did an accountant carreer but I don't really like it. I really love English and I hope someday do an exchange to other country.
I apologize for the writing mistakes.
See you soon! :-)

Cami Olivero

Back to top Go down

Post by Ana Claudia 5/2/2014, 20:07

Hi everyone!
> Welcome to Taller en Lengua Inglesa at Universidad Nacional de Villa María. I'm Ana Claudia Ziraldo and I'll be your regular teacher. Patricia and Carolina (this year's Assistant Teachers), Romina (the student assistant) and I will try to make the most of your learning experience here.
>
> I'm married with two children and I've been working as an English teacher for quite a long time. I graduated as a public translator, too. I live in Villa María but I was not born in this city. I can speak some French, which I learned at secondary school. I love teaching and learning English. Indeed, I started learning English when I was seven and I´ve been doing so since then. I don't practise sports; I prefer reading books. I know I should do some physical activity because it's healthy. I think I'll take up gym this year.
>
> What about you? Let's introduce ourselves and let the rest know us.
>
> All the best,
> Ana Claudia

Ana Claudia

Back to top Go down

Post by Carolina 6/2/2014, 14:45

Hello, everybody!
Welcome to UNVM! I'm really excited about working with you in this 2014 English Language Workshop.

My full name is Carolina Andrea Luna. I was born in Córdoba, where I had always lived until I moved to Villa María three years ago. I studied at the National University of Córdoba and I have worked as a teacher and a translator for many years now; however, learning never stops.

I'm married and I have three boys. They are still young so I spend a lot of time taking care of them. I love reading and watching films, in English of course! Though I know a little Italian and Portuguese, too. Also, I enjoy exercising so I go to the gym three times a week.

What can you tell us about yourselves?

Remember that we are ready to answer any question you may want to ask. Do do not hesitate to contact us. We are here to help you!

Best,

Carolina

Carolina

Back to top Go down

Post by MARIELA DEALBERA 6/2/2014, 16:55

Hi everyone!
I'm Mariela Dealbera, i'm seventeen years old and i'm from El Fortin, Cba. But in this year i moved yo Alicia, near muy town. Now, i'm living in Villa Maria. This was a year of change.
I love playing voleyball, meeting friends, studing english and staying with muy boyfriend Facundo.
My family is the best ! I love them Smile. I've got two sisters, a brother and four nephews. Aaaaaa, i forget it hahah...a beautiful parents!!  Very Happy Very Happy 
I like plants, animals, and music. But i hate insects!!
Well, this is me and i would like to be friends.
Love .. Maru Smile

MARIELA DEALBERA

Back to top Go down

Post by Leonardo Marusich 7/2/2014, 13:16

Uff! ok, let's go...
what's up everyone! (according to the rules i can't write "sup" but never mind!) Very Happy 
I'm Leonardo marusich, but everybody call me "marucha", i'm 17, and i always lived in villa maria...
i like many things and i do many things...
i like play the guitar, sing and listen music, i study german, i practice karate, i like watch films above all those movies that give a twist unexpected!! Ohh! i love it tongue ; a lot people told me crazy cause i love all those paranormal things...
I am coordinator of a catholic teen group (yeah! and always talk with them about paranormal things hahahaha  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil noo! this a joke ) and i play the guitar and i sing in church's choir...
I'm a vegetarian; normally i don't talk about it cause i hate that everyone tell me stupid things about it and joke me...
My favorite ice cream is mint with chocolate, and i not got girlfriend, i'm weird on this sense cause i'd like a girl if she hear the same music that me... (that's impossible)
i've got two brethren, a brother and a sister, and my parents!
i want to know about you! and i sure that we going to join and go out to some club soon!

i'll leave this for here... my best songs

Complicated by Avril Lavigne

Pieces by Sum 41

Leonardo Marusich

Back to top Go down

Post by Leonardo Marusich 7/2/2014, 13:18

OH MY GOD!  I DON'T PUT THE OTHER LINK!
Pieces by Sum 41

Leonardo Marusich

Back to top Go down

Post by Fabricio Igarzabal 7/2/2014, 16:05

Hi everyone!

I'm Fabricio Igarzabal (my friends call me "vasco") I'm twenty three years old and i'm from Villa Maria I have three more brothers and i live with my parents.

Now i will write some about me.

When i was sixteen years old i leave home and i start a very big challenge in my life and i fly to New Zealand.

There i spend four years learning a lot of things not just a lenguage but also about my person i was phused to the limits with my fellings because i was missing home my parents and friends too much, obviously i was only sixteen years old and my family was in the other side of the world so that makes me maturate a little bit faster because i was alone.

There in NZ i was working on a Dairy farm and i work a lot of hours like 15 hours a day every day.

I can tell you more about my experience of travelling but this will take long.... so i don't want you get boring.

I love do sports i play rugby for the UNVM team and last year we where champions that make me very happy and this year we going for more positives results.

I have a passion for play violin this instrument is like get into a dream for me and i feel peace I think the music is a very big exppresion of love from the heart and human soul.

I like makes friends always when i was travelling i make a lots of friends around the world i have friends in Jordan (middle east) Egypt, Siria, Israel, Dubai, Australia, Samoa, Fiji, New Zealand, Canada, United States, Philippines, Spain, Switzerland, Japan, France, Ireland, Brazil, Uruguay, Morocco, England.

Also i really like reading books about other cultures, biographies and of course I LOVE ENGLISH lenguage!

Well nice people thats all!

I wish the best for everyone and don't give up, i know this gonna be a beatiful time to enjoy togheters.

A old friend of me from Israel one day tell me fabri: "Life is not waiting for the storm to pass, it's learning to dance under the rain."

See you!

Fabricio Igarzabal

Back to top Go down

Post by Aldana 8/2/2014, 02:24

Hello everyone!!! Like a Star @ heaven 

I´m Aldana Olivieri. I´m eighteen years old, I´m from Las Junturas. I live with my cousin and her friend, here in Villa Maria, they are very friendly but in my town with my parents and sister, I love them! And of course I have two dogs, they are beautiful.

I like listening to music, in particular pop music, reading books, watch t.v and other things. My favourite colour is pink.

I began to study English when I was a child, about eight or nine years ago until the last year, I love this language! I went to Cordoba in the last year to do two exams: KET and PET.

I did the secondary school in Las Junturas and I went to Bariloche in December, it was fantastic!

Well, this is a resume of my life. I wish the best to all!!!

See you  Very Happy Very Happy 

Aldana

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayelen Herrera 8/2/2014, 18:56

Hi everyone
My name is Ayelen Herrera. I'm 20. I'm from Buenos Aires but I live in Villa Maria. I have one brother and I haven’t got boyfriend. I fan of River Plate and I love playing Counter Strike.

I have six dogs, a cat, and a toad.  Smile 

Ayelen Herrera

Back to top Go down

Post by Julieta Rios 8/2/2014, 19:46

Hi! I'm Julieta Rios and I'm 23 years old. I grew up in Villa Nueva, and I left home when I got married in 2010, but two years later I got separated and since then I've been living in Villa María with two friends. One of the things I enjoy the most is spending time with my family. My parents got separated eight years ago, but they get on really well, so we do many things together as a family. I have two sisters and one brother: Valentina (21), Juan Sebastián (19) and Desirée (almost 17). My sister Valentina has a daughter called Anna (two and a half years) and she (my sister, of course) is pregnant of a boy whose name will be Daniel. Anna is...how can I say it? she is so full of light, that it's almost impossible not to be grateful with life if she's around; I'm amazed of the amount of things she's able to learn in a day, and how brilliant children are.
I started learning English when I was 14 in an English academy called "English at Nora's", here in Villa María. In 2011 I began studying to become an English translator, but I quitted in 2012.
I've worked with children since I was 13 at church, and since 2012 I've worked in English academies, helping other teachers. I work with kids from 3 to 10 years old.
I really love words, I love them as a mean of expression of what human beings are, what we feel, what we think... how deep we are. So I love the idea of learning other languages (other people's way to express themselves!) and I love reading and writing. But I also enjoy singing and listening to music. I like listening to rock, jazz, blues, folk music from Latin America, singer-songwriters like Silvio Rodriguez, etc. I also love dancing, specially music from Cuba, Venezuela, Peru, and Colombia.
Now I'm an applicant for the Degree in Literature and the English Teaching. I chose applying for the English Teaching because I want to acquire a deeper knowledge of this language, so I need to practice and to be exposed to new vocabulary. I love the idea of being able to read literature in its original language. I'm also very interested in Pedagogy. As my mum is a primary school teacher and my dad is a secondary school teacher, I've always been in contact with Pedagogy, and I've tried to make the most of every opportunity I've had regarding new knowledge about it (last time I attended to a talk about Pedagogy, it was about Waldorf education, at UNVM). I realize how important it is for children to have the chance of learning new things in an environment full of love and respect, and making an effort to acquire knowledge and tools, besides working with myself to grow up as a person, is part of this love and respect.
I know this year I'll need to be wise to be able to choose the subjects I'll be able to manage. Mostly I want this new knowledge to go through me, I want it to be a part of myself, so I don't want to make a mistake trying to do more than I can really do without loosing my objective.
Ok, I'm sorry if this was too long, but I had so many things to say! and I apologize for the mistakes I could have made.
I hope you know you can count on me if you need something.
See you on Tuesday! Hugs! Smile

Julieta Rios

Back to top Go down

Post by EstebanStanfield 10/2/2014, 19:04

Hi !, I´m Juan Esteban Stanfield (but everybody calls me Esteban) and I´m 17 years old and I´m from Bell Ville. I like to listen and make music. I play guitar and sing (or rather attempt to sing haha Razz ) and I´m learning piano in my free times. My favourite sport is basketball and i like to swimming. I lived in Bell Ville with my family, I have 2 brothers and a sister, until this year when I moved to Villa María with my eldest brother.

I wanto to pass the induction course and start studying English !. My goal on Taller de Lengua Inglesa is that I´m knowing many new people and thats cool.
regards!
-Esteban

EstebanStanfield

Back to top Go down

Post by AntoGarafulic 10/2/2014, 21:05

Hello!
My name is Antonella Garafulic, I am 20 years old and live in Villa Maria from 7 years ago. Before it was General Deheza and came to study at the Conservatory when he was 14 years old. I live with my partner for 4 years and I have a baby 1 year old Jasmine call. I play the guitar from age 7, play golf and do swimming. Is little English but I understand something through the music.
Greetings to all!

AntoGarafulic

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Cecchel 10/2/2014, 21:32

Hi everyone!  Very Happy 
I'm Nicole Cecchel, I'm 22 years old.
I was born in Villa Maria, but I moved to the United States when I was 8 years old. I lived in the States for 5 years and then I moved to Catalonia, Spain, where I lived 8 years.
Now I move back to Villa Maria.
I love listening to music, unfortunately I have no talent for music. I like to listen to any kind of music, but I grew up listening to 80's and 90's rock, so what I listen to the most is rock! tongue 
I also like reading and enjoy watching movies.
I have a dog name Keko, I rescued him from a shelter back in Spain and I brought him with me.
I have a younger brother name Lautaro, he's turning 17 in a couple of days We're really close, we enjoy almost the same things, meaning we get along and we bearly fight.
My goals and expectations on Taller de Lengua Inglesa is for me to learn new things and improve my English, and hopefully make new friends!
Well that's all I have to say, best wishes for everyone! Wink

Nicole Cecchel

Back to top Go down

Post by Brenda Calabuchi 13/2/2014, 19:37

Hi cute people! I'm Brenda Calabuchi. I'm eighteen. I'm from Bell ville. is a town about 60 kilometers from Villa Maria. I love my city. I live there with my mother and my father. I have one brother but he lives with his family in other house near mine. I have two nieces and one little nephew. i haven't got boyfriend ,nor want one. I have a small group of friends but i know many people.
In my free times i like do sports. I love drawing and painting. I also have an unusual hobby, i love japanese culture. One of the places I would like to visit is Japan, before USA of course. I love animals to. I help the animal shelter in my city. I take the street dogs and take them there like a voluntary. I have seen lot of moves i love looking at them. My favourite film (saga) is ''Nightmare on Elm Street'' is an horror film.Don't think i'm crazy , i really love this film. lol! I leave a video of it.

Well, i think this is all i can tell you about me. I hope we are good friends!
XOXOXO....Brenda

Brenda Calabuchi

Back to top Go down

Post by pamelagaudino 27/2/2014, 16:37

Hi everyone! I'm Pamela and I am so sorry about the lateness haha. I'm eighteen years old. I am from Villa María, I was born here. Well I've a wonderful family, I live with my two brothers, my mom and my dad, but he travel a lot for his job Sad... My best firend is my cousin! and I have a good boyfriend. I like listen to music, oh! And I love my "coballo" (I don't know how is the name in english) it's name is Scuchi because it makes a sound like that. And in the taller I just want to aprobate!!!

pamelagaudino

Back to top Go down

Post by Patricia 27/2/2014, 21:15

Welcome Pamela!
Does anybody know how to say "coballo" in English? Let's help Pamela! Very Happy 

Patricia
Admin

https://talleringles2014.foroargentina.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Melisa Alvarez 27/2/2014, 22:29

Hello every body!
I'm Melisa Alvarez. I'm twenty-two years old. I'm from Villa Maria
I'm a mom of a little girl her name is Julia has just two years, she is the best. I was a couple but separated last year I like many things, cooking, listening to music and of course being with friends.
I studied at the Institute Secondary Bernardino Rivadavia. I liked a lot of English classes, I hope to meet more.

Good luck, this is just beginning.!

Enjoy this song.!!!

Melisa Alvarez

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down