Taller de Lengua Inglesa 2014
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Learning English through Music - The Scientist

+2
Brenda Calabuchi
Carolina
6 posters

Go down

Learning English through Music - The Scientist Empty Learning English through Music - The Scientist

Post by Carolina 19/2/2014, 09:23

Click on the the following link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RB-RcX5DS5A and watch the video clip again. Read the lyrics we worked with in class and write a summary of the plot of the song. What is it about? Then, explain in your own words why you think the song is called The Scientist (from 5 to 10 lines).

Carolina

Back to top Go down

Learning English through Music - The Scientist Empty Re: Learning English through Music - The Scientist

Post by Brenda Calabuchi 20/2/2014, 20:39

I think the singer is asking his girlfriend for forgiveness, for all the mistakes he made and that is not easy to turn back the time , it is a science, a random game. It's like putting together a puzzle interminable.

Brenda Calabuchi

Back to top Go down

Learning English through Music - The Scientist Empty Re: Learning English through Music - The Scientist

Post by MARIELA DEALBERA 20/2/2014, 20:55

This song is about a man and a woman. In the video, they're traveling by car and a truck is crashing them.
She dies, and he's trying to come back when she was alive. He's very sad and he's waiting her because he's in love and he's got a big fault for the accident. He's searching an answer but he can't find anything. 
I think the name of the song is "The Scientist", because he's waiting any science does something and it return the woman to him because he's really unhappy without her  Crying or Very sad

MARIELA DEALBERA

Back to top Go down

Post by Cami Olivero 23/2/2014, 17:45

I think the singer is really sad and confused for the accident and he never would wished this end for their relationship.
He is looking a lot of answers for him questions and he has many things to say to she. He wants to return before the accident.
I think the song is called "THE SCIENTIST" because after to things that he did or he thought for bring her again, he is hoping that some science tell him whats he has to do or perhaps reverse the errors and return the time back.

Cami Olivero

Back to top Go down

Post by Giuliana Chiappero 23/2/2014, 21:05

The plot of the song is about a man who is in love with a girl. An accident happened and he feels that is his fault so he's apologizing and he wishes that nothing never happened.
He's ablo to do everything for the girl and he wanna be with her but it won't happen because she's dead. He wants to come back to the start.
In my opinion the song is called "The Scientist" because He's like a scientist trying to do everything to return the girl to the life.

Giuliana Chiappero

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Cecchel 24/2/2014, 20:44

The song is about a man that's telling his dead girlfriend how sorry he is for what had happen and that he wishes he could go back to the moment she passed away and try to save her.
In my opinion the song is called "The Scientist" because he feels like a scientist, he's trying his best to find a way to go back in time.

Nicole Cecchel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down