Taller de Lengua Inglesa 2014
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Learning English through Music - Friday I'm in Love

+3
Brenda Calabuchi
Giuliana Chiappero
Carolina
7 posters

Go down

Learning English through Music - Friday I'm in Love Empty Learning English through Music - Friday I'm in Love

Post by Carolina 19/2/2014, 09:45

Click on the following link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wa2nLEhUcZ0 and watch the video clip again. Focus on pronunciation and try to sing along to practice.
What's your favourite day of the week? Why? What do you do? Where do you go? Write a short paragraph. (5 lines).

Carolina

Back to top Go down

Learning English through Music - Friday I'm in Love Empty Re: Learning English through Music - Friday I'm in Love

Post by Giuliana Chiappero 20/2/2014, 17:22

I have two favourite days; Friday and Saturday. I like Friday because is the last day of the week without classes and I can return to my house. And I like Saturday because I can see my boyfriend and go out with my friends and of course I can stay with my family all day.

Giuliana Chiappero

Back to top Go down

Learning English through Music - Friday I'm in Love Empty Re: Learning English through Music - Friday I'm in Love

Post by Brenda Calabuchi 20/2/2014, 20:22

Hi! Well, my favorite day of the week is Friday because then comes the weekend, and for me means going out with friends, with family, rest, etc. I like swimming in the pool, draw, and getting up late on weekends, I love watching movies and listening to music too. After the weekend, the Monday comes back and it isn't very nice. Razz  But is my routine so I have to accept it and enjoy it  any way. Smile

Brenda Calabuchi

Back to top Go down

Post by Aldana 21/2/2014, 21:03

Hello, how are you?
Well, my favourite day of the week is Friday because I can return to my town, stay in my house, watch tv, go to bed late and other things.
On it I do the English homework because in the flat I don't have an internet.
But I like Saturday too because I got up late and go out with my friends.

See you!

Aldy Smile

To Carolina

Aldana

Back to top Go down

Post by MARIELA DEALBERA 22/2/2014, 15:27

My favourite day is Thursday. I go to the university at eleven o'clock and I finish it at one o'clock. After that, I go to my department and there I tidy all places. Then, I begin to accommodate my bag and when everything is all right, I go to catch the bus for go to my house in El Fortin or Alicia, because the two towns are near. There, I visit my friends, my family and my boyfriend. On Thursdays I'm very happy because I meet with all my people and In Villa Maria I always miss them. Crying or Very sad

MARIELA DEALBERA

Back to top Go down

Post by Cami Olivero 23/2/2014, 17:55

Hello! My favourite day of the week is Friday because this is the end of the week, and at 00.00 start the weekend. On Fridays sometimes I spend time with my friends, we go to drink something in the riverside at the afternoon. In the night I have a dinner with my boyfriend, I always cook for him, and if I am not tired maybe I go to dance club or I finish my Friday with some film in the bed with a lot of chocolates.

Cami Olivero

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Cecchel 24/2/2014, 20:33

My favourite day is Saturday, because I get to sleep until late. I also like it because it's the day I go out for a walk, visit family or just relax at home.

Nicole Cecchel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down